← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Re: [xml-dev] Re: [ANN] Zorba 2.0: complete XQuery/XSLT processor (C++,open source, Apache license)

From
John Cowan <>
To
Geert Josten <>
Date
2011-10-12T20:33:09Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Re: [ANN] Zorba 2.0: complete XQuery/XSLT processor (C++,open source, Apache license)
Geert Josten scripsit:

> Well, actually there should be some more. You have for certain some
> parser from Altova, though I don't know the coverage. Also, MarkLogic
> Server have release XSLT 2.0 support since 4.2.

Quite so.  I should have made clear that I was referring to stand-alone
XSLT engines rather than ones that are embedded in a product like XML Spy
or Mark Logic Server.

> And Google also returns some references to Oracle.

I'll try to follow these up.

> Saxon has a few limitations in the HE version, but to my knowledge
> only with regard to schema awareness.

I think that's correct.

-- 
[W]hen I wrote it I was more than a little              John Cowan
febrile with foodpoisoning from an antique carrot       
that I foolishly ate out of an illjudged faith          http://ccil.org/~cowan
in the benignancy of vegetables.  --And Rosta
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread