RE: [xquery-talk] JSON query processing

From
Geert Josten <>
To
Daniela Florescu <>, xquery-discuss Talk <>, "" <>
Date
2011-10-15T13:55:22Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xquery-talk] JSON query processing
About your P.S.: funny you mention it. There will be a discussion during lunch at XMLAmsterdam conference about that very topic!

:-)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van:  [mailto:] Namens Daniela Florescu
Verzonden: vrijdag 14 oktober 2011 23:33
Aan: xquery-discuss Talk; 
Onderwerp: [xquery-talk] JSON query processing

Dear XML friends,

if, like me, find XML really useful, but think that for certain (data- 
oriented) applications it's an overkill,
and JSON would be way more appropriate, please join the newly created  
group.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/JSON-Query-Processing-4130918?gid=4130918&goback=%2Enmp_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1&trk=NUS_DIG_JGRPC-gname

Best regards
Dana

P.S. the first one who has the courage to say that XML and JSON should  
co-exist
non only peacefully, but in close harmony, has all my respects. (I  
think so,  but I didn't dare to  say it publicly  :-)

P.S. 2  If you think the opposite, that JSON  should break free from  
thousands of pages of XML specifications,
and run ....don't be shy ! I think everybody would understand that  
point of view, too :-)




_______________________________________________

http://x-query.com/mailman/listinfo/talk