← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
Pseudo validation to extract Schematic information
I would like to tag an instance to identifying occurences of schema aggregates (e.g groups or complexTypes) within the instance.
I haven't got a schema to start with so plan A is to generate one with Examplotron and then see if I can tag the instance with whatever aggregates I get from it.
The big idea is pattern detection and for starters I take as patterns things that equate to some sort of schema aggregate.
Thought best to ask to see if I can get a head start on this. Happy to follow pointers to research papers if there are any.
thanks.
I haven't got a schema to start with so plan A is to generate one with Examplotron and then see if I can tag the instance with whatever aggregates I get from it.
The big idea is pattern detection and for starters I take as patterns things that equate to some sort of schema aggregate.
Thought best to ask to see if I can get a head start on this. Happy to follow pointers to research papers if there are any.
thanks.
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →