Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Parsing XML with anything but

From
Liam R E Quin <>
To
Tommie Usdin <>
Date
2013-12-13T03:13:43Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Parsing XML with anything but
On Tue, 2013-12-10 at 11:45 -0500, Tommie Usdin wrote:
> On Dec 9, 2013, at 10:07 PM, Liam R E Quin <> wrote:
> 
> > ... although I also suppose that since I haven't
> > received a whole lot of introductory XML training I'm poorly trained in
> > XML…
> 
> If you promise to take over and teach the class when we get it 
> wrong, you are welcome to take Mulberry’s “XML Basics” class any time. 
> The schedule is at: http://www.mulberrytech.com/services/classes/upcoming.html

:-) Thank you for your kind offer.

It was very interesting for me to watch people at the XML Summer School
this past September, and I think it'd be very interesting to see the
Mulberry staff teaching XML.

Liam

-- 
Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Pictures from old books: http://fromoldbooks.org/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org freenode/#xml
Next in thread → Next in month →