Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Xqib

From
Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt <>
To
L2L 2L <>
Date
2014-07-16T09:06:05Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Xqib
Despite xqib is not developed anymore, it can be useful:
http://stamm-wilbrandt.de/xqib/
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/HermannSW/tags/xqib


Mit besten Gruessen / Best wishes,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt
Level 3 support for XML Compiler team and Fixpack team lead
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/HermannSW/
https://twitter.com/HermannSW/
http://stamm-wilbrandt.de/GraphvizFiddle/
----------------------------------------------------------------------
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Boeblingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294


                                                                                                                 
  From:       L2L 2L <>                                                                  
                                                                                                                 
  To:         "" <>                                                    
                                                                                                                 
  Date:       07/16/2014 04:44 AM                                                                                
                                                                                                                 
  Subject:    [xml-dev] Xqib                                                                                     
                                                                                                                 





Is xqib still developing.

I come to like the ideal. More so to knowing that one who don't like xml
programming will not even consider this. Which will make it an exclusive
programing language. I would rather rename it; xpl(xml's programming
language). This is possible, it being an open source. I hope with this
message, I have invoke developers to consider taking an interest as well as
action toward this ideal.


/* signature */
"use strict";
var j = 0, baz = "", k = "", bar =
"83,104,101,108,108,101,121,32,80,111,119,101,114,115,39,32,98,111,111,107,115,32,97,114,101,32,116,111,32,114,101,97,100,32,102,111,114,";

for(;bar.charAt(j);){
    if(bar.charAt(j) !== ","){
        k += bar.charAt(j); } else{ baz += String.fromCharCode(k)+" \v"; k
= "";
    }
    j++;
}
console.dir(baz);
/* end of signature */
Next in thread → Next in month →