Ok, thanks a lot to all of you.
Best regards,
Christophe
Le 2017-03-09 11:46, Michael Kay a écrit :
> It would be nice if XSD allowed a type to be specified on a wildcard,
> but sadly it doesn't. I can't think of any good reason why not.
>
> Michael Kay
> Saxonica
>
>> On 9 Mar 2017, at 09:07, wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a complexType definition, Foe.
>>
>> In another complexType, I want to allow any child element, but require
>> that each child element is valid against Foe definition.
>>
>> Something like :
>>
>> <xs:complexType name="Foe">
>> <xs:attribute name="start" type="xs:positiveInteger" use="required"/>
>> <xs:attribute name="end" type="xs:positiveInteger" use="required"/>
>> <xs:assert test="@end ge @start">
>> </xs:complexType>
>>
>> <xs:complexType name="parent">
>> <xs:sequence>
>> <xs:any type="Foe"/>
>> </xs:sequence>
>> </xs:complexType>
>>
>> How can I do this ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Christophe
>>
>> _______________________________________________________________________
>>
>> XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
>> to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
>> spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
>>
>> [Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
>> Or unsubscribe:
>> subscribe:
>> List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
>> List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
>
>
> _______________________________________________________________________
>
> XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
> to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
> spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
>
> [Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
> Or unsubscribe:
> subscribe:
> List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php