Re: [xml-dev] [RFC] "Shlomi Fish’s FAQ - Why are you still using XML?"

From
Mukul Gandhi <>
To
Shlomi Fish <>
Date
2022-05-18T11:09:55Z
ID
<CANGHzgDbPGz07rh-M1+26bOjYuejA-QmcC+4M1NyjQ5b=>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] [RFC] "Shlomi Fish’s FAQ - Why are you still using XML?"
Hi Shlomi,

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 6:17 PM Shlomi Fish <[email protected]> wrote:
However, while I use JSON and YAML for many tasks, I still find XML (and
related technologies such as DocBook 5, XPath, RELAX NG, and XSLT ) of use.

I was bit curious, when I read your above posted lines. You didn't mention XML Schema (i.e, W3C XML Schema) in that list. I guess, XML Schema is widely used. Perhaps you don't use XML Schema much, or was it for any other reason? I mean, W3C XML Schema in this paragraph.

Btw, I think RELAX NG is an important XML Schema language :)


--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi