Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Mastodon (was: Re: [xml-dev] MinML…

From
Norm Tovey-Walsh <>
To
Date
2023-01-04T11:26:57Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Mastodon (was: Re: [xml-dev] MinML…
Peter Flynn <> writes:
> On 4 January 2023 09:23:59 "Jesse Alama" <> wrote: 
>> I've highlighted it on my Mastodon account
>
> OT, but how many of us are now active on Mastodon?

(Speaking of active, apparently I fell off a bunch of OASIS mailing lists
a while back. Discovered it last week. Hello again, everyone.)

> Peter 
> @

I’m @ (but as I tooted a while back, I’m irrationally
pleased by the fact that with a little tweak to nwalsh.com, you can find
me on Mastodon by searching for my usual email address).

Possibly also of interest:

@, for XProc things
@, for QT4 CG things
@, for DocBook things

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <>
https://nwalsh.com/

> The delivering of knowledge in distinct and disjointed aphorisms doth
> leave the wit of man more free to turn and toss, and to make use of
> that which is so delivered to more several purposes and
> applications.--Sir Francis Bacon
Next in thread → Next in month →