Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] XML FAQ and training

From
Jirka Kosek <>
To
Peter Flynn <>, XML Dev <>
Date
2024-01-31T13:53:58Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] XML FAQ and training
On 17.01.2024 17:16, Peter Flynn wrote:
> I have been updating the XML and related conference events in the XML 
> FAQ (and adding a couple of translations that have been done).

Hi Peter,

many thanks for this and especially for listing XML Prague there.

> I get occasional queries about training, which I forward to the usual 
> suspects :-) but I think it might be a useful tool for newcomers to add 
> a section listing the providers of XML and related training and their 
> principal scheduled events (if any; unless I get swamped :-)

Please feel free to add link to my training related page:

https://xmlguru.cz/training

Thanks and have a nice day,

				Jirka

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
   Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
      Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
     Bringing you XML Prague conference    http://xmlprague.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Next in thread → Next in month →