dita — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
FYI, more @outputclass updates
Hi, I've resumed working on attribute updates for the Classification elements.
On the first one (subjectHead), I've once again found a case where the spec declares that an element has @outputclass, but the DTD/XSD implementation does not have it.
Based on prior feedback that always has us add @outputclass to the DTD/XSD, I expect the same result here.
Rather than send email after email for this same issue, I'm going to assume the same result, and keep track of these as code fixes to the implementation.
For any other mismatch not related to a missing @outputclass, I'll continue to notify the TC for discussion.
Any additional elements getting the update will be tracked here: https://trello.com/c/N5N3J2kx/13-add-outputclass-to-dtd-xsd-rng-where-spec-already-defines-it Thanks, Robert D Anderson IBM Authoring Tools Development Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit ( http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/ )
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]