OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2016-05

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Fwd: ux-window


Best, Kris Kristen James Eberlein Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting www.eberleinconsulting.com +1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype) -------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: ux-window Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 09:41:03 -0400 From: Julio Vazquez <[email protected]> To: 'Kristen James Eberlein' <[email protected]> Hi, I was looking through the spec at the information for ux-window for a presentation. I noticed that the example shows units as percentages (for display on tablets or smartphones, I suspect) but the text doesn’t mention percentages as allowable units. I know it sounds like a nit but I would have expected that sort of thing to be specified explicitly in the text. Just something to add to errata for next time. J __________________ Julio J. Vazquez Senior Content Analyst Vasont Systems A TransPerfect Company Skype: tpt_jvazquez 315 Busser Road Emigsville, PA 17318 t- +1 717-793-3895 f +1 717-764-5530 www.vasont.com The information in this email is confidential and intended for those to whom it is addressed.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]