[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: HTML stylesheets and product{number,name}
>From: Rune Enggaard Jensen <rune@enggaard-lausen.dk>
>Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTML stylesheets and product{number,name}
>Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:33:48 +0100
>
>This doesn't look right for me, but I - being a European - might be unaware
>of some american conventions.
>
>Is it a bug? If so, I will submit at sourceforge. If not, I will
>just keep my customisations :-)
Third option: if it is a regional difference, maybe it could be contributed
as a localization. Perhaps (if this isn't already the case) there could be
European localization settings that most or all the localization for
European countries could import.
Matt
_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC