[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Custom colors for admonitions
Hi,
I'd like to give each admonition a border of its own color. I found a
question where using a "choose" block was suggested when customizing
the attribute-set for "graphical.admonition.properties". I've tried
that, and while I can change the attributes in the attribute-set, my
tests in the "choose" block never match any admonitions. They all get
the value given in the "otherwise" block. Is there something I should
be using instead of test="self::d:warning", or have I screwed up
somewhere else?
I'm using DocBook 5.0, libxslt-1.1.26.win32, fop-1.1 on Windows Vista
64 bit Ultimate.
Here's testbook.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" version="5.0">
<title>A Small Example</title>
<section>
<para>If everything goes as planned, the warning below will
have a red line above and below it, and the note will have blue lines.
If not, they'll both have black lines.</para>
<warning>
<para>This is a warning!</para>
</warning>
<note>
<para>This is just a note.</para>
</note>
<para>Ok, black lines it is.</para>
</section>
</article>
Here's testStylesheet.xsl:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
xmlns:d="http://docbook/org/ns/docbook" version="1.0">
<xsl:import href="D:/sdk/docbook/docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.1/fo/docbook.xsl"/>
<xsl:param name="paper.type">A4</xsl:param>
<!-- customise admonitions -->
<xsl:param name="admon.graphics" select="1"/>
<xsl:param name="admon.graphics.path">images/</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="admon.graphics.extension">.png</xsl:param>
<xsl:attribute-set name="graphical.admonition.properties">
<xsl:attribute name="border-color">
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="self::d:warning">red</xsl:when>
<xsl:when test="self::d:note">blue</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>black</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>
</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="border-top">1pt solid</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="border-bottom">1pt solid</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>
</xsl:stylesheet>
I'm currently writing in Notepad++ and building using a .bat file:
D:\sdk\docbook\libxslt-1.1.26.win32\bin\xsltproc.exe --output
testbook.fo testStylesheet.xsl testbook.xml
D:\sdk\docbook\fop-1.1\fop.bat -fo testbook.fo -pdf testbook.pdf
I'm new to DocBook, so I'm probably making a stupid mistake somewhere.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Brett
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]