OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  docbook-tc  ·  2001-06

docbook-tc — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: Moving the 17 July meeting


Neither the 16th nor 17th of July are good for me. What about August 1, 2, 3, 6, or 7? - Michael Sabrio Hewlett Packard ------------------------------------------------------------------ Michael Smith wrote: > Norman Walsh <[email protected]> writes: > > > I've got a scheduling conflict for 17 July. (I'll be on an airplane.) > > Can we reschedule this for 16 July or any day in July after (and > > including) 25 July? > > I don't think I can safely commit to anything in the last week of > July, so I vote for rescheduling to 16 July. > > --Mike

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]