docbook-tc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Another non-agenda
-----
BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE
-----
Hash: SHA1
I just got back from the UK. I'll try to get an agenda out today, but
I don't promise anything. Note, however that there's a new access
number!
The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Tuesday, 15 Apr 2003 at
01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT, 17:00GMT, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST, 02:00JST+,
10:30p India)
The teleconference phone number is +1.865.524.6352. The participant
code is 7386368. Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to
members (and prospective members) of the committee.
Be seeing you,
norm
-
--
Norman Walsh <[email protected]>
| Man's sensitivity to little things
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and insensitivity to the greatest
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | are the signs of a strange
| disorder.--Pascal
-----
BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE
-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
iD8DBQE+muiDOyltUcwYWjsRArwoAKCKGzl09bc8tJuwl4Z5uWbtiXecxgCdE78x
x4KHCb9yndIyR/LEsvjmh4Y=
=PsFn
-----
END PGP SIGNATURE
-----
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]