OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  docbook-tc  ·  2003-04

docbook-tc — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [docbook-tc] Groups - 2003-04-15 Minutes (formerly msg00053.html) modified


At 22:59 2003 04 17 +0000, [email protected] wrote: >Information about the document 2003-04-15 Minutes (formerly msg00053.html) has been modified by Norman Walsh ([email protected]). > >Document Description: >2003-04-15 Minutes > >Download Document: >http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook/download.php/1662/2003-04-15%20Minutes > >View Document Details: >http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook/document.php?document_id=1662 > > >PLEASE NOTE: If the above links do not work for you, your email application >may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to copy and paste >the entire link address into the address field of your web browser. > >-OASIS Open Administration Norm, I've been getting these sorts of cryptic messages ever since the Kavi upgrade, but I'm not interested in having to follow these links every time I get such a message. What do you think you did recently that would have caused such a message to be generated? Perhaps if I knew, I'd be able to figure out when I should care about such messages and when I can ignore them. thanks, paul

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]