docbook-tc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [docbook-tc] bibliolist for 4.4?
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->docbook-tc message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] bibliolist for 4.4?
- From: Norman Walsh <[email protected]>
- To: [email protected]
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:39:55 -0400
/ "Bob Stayton" <[email protected]> was heard to say: | Hi Norm et al, | It looks like in my review of the TC minutes to find items for DocBook 4.4, | I missed bibliolist. We adopted it in November 2003, according to the | minutes, but it didn't make it into 4.4b1. | | http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200311/msg00001.html | | Is there any reason to not include it? Oversight on my part, I guess. I've been absolutely crushed by deadlines for the past month, so I didn't get a 4.4b2 out yet. I'll make a note to include bibliolist. (The good news is, I think the next month is going to be less stressful :-) Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh <[email protected]> | The real art of conversation is http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | not only to say the right thing at Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the right place but to leave | unsaid the wrong thing at the | tempting moment.--Dorothy Nevill
- References:
- bibliolist for 4.4?
- From: "Bob Stayton" <[email protected]>
- bibliolist for 4.4?
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]