[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 28 June 2006
/ "Rowland, Larry" <larry.rowland@hp.com> was heard to say:
| I have been following the eMails on the interoperability list, and was
| wondering about proposing extensions to the xi:include standard that
| would allow additional attributes to specify a source and destination
| markup grammar or a transform designator to identify a processor
| necessary for converting between the two markups (I am assuming these
| would be mutually exclusive attribute sets).
Has this been proposed? I don't recall seeing it and a quick skim of
my local archives doesn't reveal anything. Pointer, please?
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The voice of the intellect is a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | soft one, but it does not rest
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | until it has gained a hearing.--
| Freud
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]