OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  docbook-tc  ·  2015-11

docbook-tc — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: Updates to DocBook to produce CS01


Thanks Norm! On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Norman Walsh < [email protected] > wrote: > I am working on DocBook 5.1 CS01 now. Here are a list of the > adjustments needed to the approved CSPRD to produce CS01. I pulled > these together working off of CSD01: Here you go: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook/download.php/56939/cs01-01.zip I think I made all the changes requested.                                         Be seeing you,                                           norm -- Norman Walsh < [email protected] > So, are you working on finding that bug http://nwalsh.com/ now, or are you leaving it until later? Yes. -- /chet ---------------- Chet Ensign Director of Standards Development and TC Administration  OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society http://www.oasis-open.org Primary: +1 973-996-2298 Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]