[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Regrets for 25 May
To my great dismay (not least of all because I was never notified and only
just happened to discover accidentally that), American Airlines has foisted
a schedule change upon me. Instead of departing today at 4p, I will be leaving
at 2p. I will try to get to the airport in time to do the DocBook TC telcon
From there, but I am at risk.
Here’s my statement of use:
Norman Walsh has successfully used the DocBook Version 5.1 Committee
Specification 01, approved 11 November 2015 (described in
http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook/docbook/v5.1/docbook-v5.1.pdf) in
accordance with section 1.ar of the Technical Committee Process.
The implementation includes all standard features; it interoperates on
multiple systems.
I have documents that make particular use many features added in 5.1,
including: givenname, multimediaparam, result, and topic. I have done
some work with assemblies.
If someone else can take the action to collect our SOUs together and
forward them to Chet, I would appreciate it. I’m on the road for the
next three-ish weeks.
Be seeing you,
norm
P.S. Not for the first time, I begin to feel that I am doing more harm
than good on this TC. :-( Apologies again.
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Men are more like the times they
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | live in than they are like their
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | fathers.--Ali Ibn-abi-talib
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]