[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: A new element for authorgroup ?
Pejvan BEIGUI <pejvan@projectomega.britneyspears.net> writes:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to know if it was stupid or no to ask for a <translator> element in
> authorgroup. Since there is even the <editor> tag and since many many
> documents are usually translated in several languages etc.
I think this is the kind of thing <othercredit> ("A person or entity,
other than an author or editor, credited in a document") is intended
for. You can put a role attribute on <othercredit> to qualify it:
<othercredit role="translator">. But If you think a separate
<translator> element is really needed, you can file an RFE (request
for enhancement to the DTD) at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=384107&group_id=21935&func=browse
> I'm using the 4.1.2 DTD, and have not read the 5.0b, so maybe there is a
> solution in 5 ?
>
> Anyway, thanks for your advices and help.
>
> I'm not a member of the mailing-list (and I did not found how to subscribe
> anyway ;-) so I'll ask you to put me in CC.
Info about subscribing the mailing lists is at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/#mailinglists
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC