[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Markup problem
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Any suggestions for markup please.
| I couldn't find an easy answer in tdg.
|
| >My specific concern is documenting the options in the XF86Config file.
| >
| >The format is something like:
| > Option "MCKL"
If I'm quoting lines from a file, I tend to use screen (on the
assumption that they're going to be displayed on a screen to the user,
I suppose).
If I'm writing it into a sentence, I'd probably speak of the
<literal>MCKL</literal> option.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Every day is a good day.--Yun-men
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ |
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC