[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: et. al. in AuthorGroup
/ Will Newton <will@misconception.org.uk> was heard to say:
| Is it possible to have a simple "et. al." in the author group - I have a
| paper with about 20 authors and I really don't think it is necessary to list
| them all.
If you mean in a bibliography entry, I think I'd do it like this:
<bibliomixed id="someid"><abbrev>SomeCitekey</abbrev>First Author,
Second Author, Third Author, et. al., <citetitle>The Title</citetitle>.
etc.
</bibliomixed>
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I don't make predictions. I never
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | have and I never will.--Tony Blair
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC