[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: picky, pedantic question
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
/ "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@mindspring.com> was heard to say:
| according to TDG 2.0.7, the <table> attribute "tocentry"
| defines whether the table will appear "in the generated
| List of Tables." is there a reason that attribute is not
| called "lotentry" instead?
Historical accident.
And I'm sure the stylesheets don't support it. (I've been side tracked
by other things in the last few weeks...but I don't think there's a
bug report about that either.)
Be seeing you,
norm
- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Time is a great teacher, but
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | unfortunately it kills all its
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | pupils.--Berlioz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
iD8DBQE98RuQOyltUcwYWjsRAqD0AKCm/GDC8ecp9TwIZ2RtyInROC+1cACfV0mY
7palQHkzOVbnZYx9phmsYWI=
=FRFR
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC