[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Newbie question
Hello,
I am a newbie, trying to get some pdf-slides out of docbook. Here is my
docbook-xml:
---snip---
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-15"?>
<!DOCTYPE slides PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Slides XML V3.1.0//EN"
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/slides/3.1.0/schema/dtd/slides.dtd">
<slides>
<slidesinfo>
<title>Testslides</title>
</slidesinfo>
<foilgroup>
<title>test Foilgroup</title>
<foil>
<title>Test Foil</title>
<para>test123</para>
</foil>
</foilgroup>
</slides>
---snip---
When trying to use the plain.xsl from slides I simly get:
---snip---
You must specify the sf-relid as a parameter.
Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 42
---snip---
What does this mean; what do I need to do?
Thanks in advance
Jochen
--
I love deadlines. I like that swooshing sound they make when they pass
by. -- Douglas Adams
Jochen Witte
E-mail: jwitte@alpha-lab.net
ICQ: 172361589
pgp-fingerprint: E776 05FC 1DDD DE68 5B8B 4D03 B113 2D76 6135 D10E
Keyserver: http://www.keyserver.net
public-key: http://www.alpha-lab.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/JochenPgpKey
Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]