[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: markup for mediaobject parameters
"Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> writes:
>> Could I persuade you to make a concrete proposal for the changes that
>> you'd like to see?
>
> Sure I'd be willing to do that, but probably not until the late
> September
> time frame. I gather you're only interested in a 5.x solution which
> means I'll probably still have to invent my own 4.x solution (which is
> pretty much what I've outlined already).
If it makes sense to issue a new 4.x release to address this problem,
I'm not unwilling. I'm not terribly enthusiastic, either, but...
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Is your cucumber bitter? Throw it
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | away. Are there briars in your
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | path? Turn aside. That is enough.
| Do not go on to say, 'Why were
| things of this sort ever brought
| into the world?'--Marcus Aurelius
Attachment:
pgpgxi3oZprQ4.pgp
Description: PGP signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]