[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: DocBook V5.1b5 released
Thomas Schraitle <tom_schr@web.de> writes:
> I guess, the other schema files will be released too? Compared to V5.1b4 the
> current version miss the assembly.rn{g,c} and the docbookxi.rn{g,c} files and
> the dtd and xsd directories. Just to let you know. :)
Ah, assembly and docbookxi are a complete oversight. I'll update the
release ASAP.
For the XSD question, see my comments recently about rolling that from
scratch. I expect to have XSDs and DTDs ready by 5.1 but it'll be a bit
longer.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Resist the urge to hurry; it will
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | only slow you down--Bruce Eckel
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
Attachment:
pgpqCyqN4nB14.pgp
Description: PGP signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]