[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Tinkering with the DNS for docbook.org
Hi folks,
I really need to get cdn.docbook.org available by https. It’s
currently hosted by github.com as a custom domain and they don’t do
SSL for custom domains.
I don’t want to change the process for publishing to cdn.docbook.org
dramatically. That limits the options. Near as I can tell, the only
way to do this and stay on github.io is with some kind of proxy via
cloudfare.
Fair enough, I guess.
That means changing the nameservers for docbook.org and that could
cause disruption. At the very least, I’ll have to work out how to configure
the DNS again and there’s a chance I’ll screw it up on my first try.
Rather than just randomly break things on a Monday evening :-), I’ll
plan to make this change next weekend.
Comments and suggestions most welcome, of course.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Simplicity is always a virtue.--Edward
http://nwalsh.com/ | Abbey
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]