legalxml-sc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Brochure Use for GJXDM Users Conference
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->legalxml-sc message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Brochure Use for GJXDM Users Conference
- From: [email protected]
- To: [email protected]
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:28:01 -0500
We have an opportunity to include a single-page insert into the registrants' packets for the upcoming Users' Conference. I propose that the new brochure be used. If this is acceptable with the rest of the SC, I will proceed with getting them printed and folded for use. If I hear no objections by next Tuesday, I will proceed. Thanks! Robin Robin Gibson Information Technology Division Office of State Courts Administrator 573-751-4377
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]