[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Updated: (OFFICE-2390) removemeta:date-string element
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2390?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]
Michael Brauer updated OFFICE-2390:
-----------------------------------
Fix Version/s: ODF-Next
For all issues that have a "affects=ODF Next" set "fix for" to "ODF-Next" instead
> remove meta:date-string element
> -------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-2390
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2390
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Components: Metadata
> Affects Versions: ODF-Next
> Reporter: Bart Hanssens
> Priority: Minor
> Fix For: ODF-Next
>
>
> See also OFFICE-1340 (I agree with the proposed resolution for ODF 1.2, but in ODF-Next I'd like to have it removed)
> The <meta:date-string> element is only used in <office:annotation>, and I don't think a user will manually enter this date. If one really feels like it, one can still enter it as a separate <text:p>
> (I assume that an office suite will set dc:date automatically, and displaying this date in a locale can be handled like any other date on other elements)
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]