[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-2871) 19.541.4<draw:area-polygon> "polygonial" -> "polynomial"
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2871?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=19520#action_19520 ]
Andreas Guelzow commented on OFFICE-2871:
------------------------------------------
Being a Math professor, I agree with Bart.
> 19.541.4 <draw:area-polygon> "polygonial" -> "polynomial"
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-2871
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2871
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Affects Versions: ODF 1.2 Part 1 CD 5
> Reporter: Patrick Durusau
> Assignee: Patrick Durusau
> Priority: Trivial
> Fix For: ODF 1.2 Part 1 CD 5
>
>
> 19.541.4 <draw:area-polygon> "polygonial" -> "polynomial"
> One of those new words I was wondering about. I won't speculate as to its possible meanings.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]