[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-3426) Making the "=" ashould in formula.
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3426?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=21197#action_21197 ]
Andreas Guelzow commented on OFFICE-3426:
------------------------------------------
Note that the suggested "FormulaToString" already exists. It is called "FORMULA".
I don't understand why we should need "Making the "=" a should in formula. "
If I put a formula in A1: =PI()
and in A2: =FORMULA([.A1])
then A1 will show the value and A2 the formula used to obtain that value.
I would like to suggest: no action
> Making the "=" a should in formula.
> -----------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-3426
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3426
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Sub-task
> Components: OpenFormula
> Affects Versions: ODF 1.2 CD 05
> Reporter: Robert Weir
>
> Making the "=" a should in formula.
> Because it would be handy to do the following:
> Cell A1 and A2, in A2 there s a formula, the cell shows the result of
> that formula.
> In cell A1 I want to store how the formula looks.
> I would need for this:
> something to distinguish formula that are formula and formula that are
> just strings that I want to show.
> Another handy thing would be a FormulaToString(cell) function that
> takes a cell as input and shows a string that is the textual
> representation of the formula and not the value calculated by the
> formula.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]