[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-3349) chart:interpolationshould apply to chart:series
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3349?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=21674#action_21674 ]
Dennis Hamilton commented on OFFICE-3349:
-----------------------------------------
I am not attached to the needs discussion here, although resolution will be impacted by what transpires for OFFICE-3451, which I guess does need a needs discussion.
Michael, I thought needs-discussion was more benign, in that it takes a specific request to put a needs discussion on the agenda of a meeting. Meanwhile, needs-discussion is a request that others take a look, hopefully add some +1, 0, -1 info, and help figure out how to resolve things.
I guess based on that I should remove the needs discussion here and put it on OFFICE-3451. I shall do so.
> chart:interpolation should apply to chart:series
> ------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-3349
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3349
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Chart, Part 1 (Schema)
> Affects Versions: ODF 1.2 CD 05
> Reporter: Andreas Guelzow
> Assignee: Patrick Durusau
> Fix For: ODF 1.2 CD 06
>
>
> 20.24 chart:interpolation says:
> This attribute should be used within chart styles that are applied to a <chart:plot-area> element.
> Since different series in the same plot should be able to have different interpolation property this should be:
> This attribute should be used within chart styles that are applied to a <chart:plot-area> or <chart:series> element.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]