[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-2770) 6.16.18 Convert:Definition of Pica should be 1/6 in.
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2770?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=22731#action_22731 ]
Patrick Durusau commented on OFFICE-2770:
-----------------------------------------
Eike,
I am still looking for the proposal that I transferred into the document.
If case is not going to vary between:
Pica3 - Cubic Pica Point (one Pica point is 1/72 inch)
and
PICA3 - Cubic Pica (one Pica is 1/6 inch)
Thus:
pica3 - Cubic Pica Point (one Pica point is 1/72 inch)
pica3 - Cubic Pica (one Pica is 1/6 inch)
Curious how you are going to distinguish those?
I think Excel is Pica but I will have to look to see which length it uses. That Is I can make all the Excel Pica* and the others all lower case.
The typographical quotation marks are the result of an overly clever interface. ;-)
Should I avoid those only with unit marks in tables?
> 6.16.18 Convert: Definition of Pica should be 1/6 in.
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-2770
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2770
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: OpenFormula
> Affects Versions: ODF 1.2 CD 05
> Reporter: Eric Patterson
> Assignee: David Wheeler
> Priority: Minor
> Fix For: ODF 1.2 CD 06
>
>
> Typically, there are are 72 points to the inch and 12 points per Pica. A Pica should be 1/6 Inch.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]