Hello Jean-Christophe,
Â
I was in need of an easy (programming fun) day, so have spent the afternoonÂand eveningÂto create HTML from our ODF RelaxNG files.
First I thought I could use some tooling similar to
RFC in HTML, afterwards, I thought the solution is plain XSLT, in the end, I desired line numbers and made a combination of both:
I opened the RelaxNG file with an HTML in Chrome and choose view source-code. From that view, I have copied the HTML body.
The links were added on that HTML via XSLT using Maven 'mvn install' from the command line:
(Note: It is only on the 1.0.0 GIT branch.)
I have added a DocBook transformationÂas well to the pom.xml from:
Only the SVG transformation I have not tested yet:
See all the details for the semi-manual HTML creation here:
> PS: We had once somewhere an ODF grammar file, where the user was reading not an ODF RelaxNG text file, but HTML file, which was providing links & references.ÂBy this, you could at least jump quickly around through the grammar. We should indeed provide this at least. :-)
Yes. Because with just some basic knowledge of xml any developer can understand what is required and what is not.
I have created the RelaxNG of ODF 1.2 & ODF 1.3 with line numbers and references.
ODF 1.2 HTML:
ODF 1.3 HTML:ODF 1.2 DOCBOOK:ÂÂODF 1.3 DOCBOOK:
Hopefully, it's helpful!
Svante
Â