ubl-sbsc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Revised Beta 2 XPath files based on HTML changes and copyright statements
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->ubl-sbsc message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Revised Beta 2 XPath files based on HTML changes and copyright statements
- From: "G. Ken Holman" <[email protected]>
- To: UBL SBSC <[email protected]>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:16:57 -0300
Hi folks, I've finally revised the XPath files with copyright statements and an indication in the readme file of how they were created. http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12114/UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-Beta-2-XPath-20050404.zip Many thanks to Micah for his suggested HTML code which I massaged into what you see in this package. I was unaware of the techniques until Micah showed them to me. Please post any questions/suggestions to the list. In tomorrow's HISC meeting I'll be able to chat with anyone on the call about these files. Thanks! ................... Ken -- World-wide on-site corporate, govt. & user group XML/XSL training. G. Ken Holman mailto:[email protected] Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0 +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995) Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]