OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

XACML F2F#2 White Board Memo


I post a memo that was written on the white board by Joe during F2F#2 meeting in Boston. -------------------- Reqs-Policy - User settable (Non-expert, XML, Security) - Mobile/verifiable - Policy can be OVERRIDDEN + Emergency behavior in policy (e.g. audit) - Location based policy (environment) - Parties outside PDP may need access to policy - Delegation - Wide range of actions - Many ways of identifying objects/(granularity) resources - Many ways of associating privileges to subject (incl. dynamic roles, group,...) - Basic sets of actions - Application domain specific action definitions - RR Protocol exceptions - PDP retrieve additional assertions - Policies are resources - Express release policy - express security actions - Labels/attributes for objects - Valid document definition - <subject><target, resource, or object><action> ------------------- p.s. I am still stuck in New York. I think I will be back to my office this Thursday. regards, Michiharu Kudo Internet Technology TEL +81-46-215-4642 Tokyo Research Laboratory FAX +81-46-273-7428 IBM Japan Ltd. Internet: [email protected]

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]