[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Minutes 13 September 2018 TC meeting
Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760
Minutes for 13 September 2018 TC Meeting
I. Roll Call & Minutes
Voting members
Steven Legg
Rich Levinson
David Brossard
Michael Good
Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
Members
Martin Smith
Voting Members: 6 of 6 (100%) (used for quorum calculation)
Bill: we have quorum
Approve Minutes19 July 2018
Approve Minutes 16 August 2018
Hal: minutes approved for both, no objections heard
II. Administrivia
Rich updated the XACML website, found an issue with REST Profile versioning...
REST/JSON status
Hal:
Public review requests have been submitted. I suspect Public Review will
begin within a week or so. [Reviewed history of Profiles] Rich noticed REST Profile
listed as v1.1 and 1.0. In 2014 the TC raised the version of the Profile as part of a
modification with respect to compatibility with XACML v3.0.
I would like to confirm that the REST Profile will be recorded as v1.1 and the JSON
Profile would be recorded as 1.0.
David:
The current JSON Profile doesn't make reference to policies. Should we modify the title
to make note of this?
Hal:
That would require a reset on the approval process.
Rich:
I think consistency is important with respect to consistency.
Hal:
My tendency is to not roll REST Profile back to v1.0, keep it v1.1
MOTION:
[Rich] I move to change the JSON Profile from v1.0 to v1.1 to provide consistency with the REST Profile and to reflect recent changes.
SECOND:
David
Hal:
I don't believe this is a material change since the mechanisms are not modified.
VOTE:
Approved unanimously.
III. Issues/Open Discussion
ACTION ITEM:
Hal to talk to TC Admin about timing of version change request.
Hal:
I believe we have to create a new Working Draft to reflect the version change.
meeting adjourned.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]