   Progress?

  • To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Progress?
  • From: Scott Prentice <sp@leximation.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:03:53 -0700

Hi...

I know I've come in to the middle of this project, and I'm sure that
you're all working on assigned tasks and have a clear vision of where
this is heading. I've read the requirements document sent out by Mary
McRae, which looks quite complete, but I was wondering if any of this is
under way and where things stand. Does this group have regular meetings?
Are there other documents?

Also, is there any objection to my announcing www.ditamap.com to a wider
group to make that available for use until dita.xml.org is up and
running? Once dita.xml.org is up, I'd point people from ditamap.com to
the appropriate location.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.