   Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Progress?

Hi Don...

Thank you for your input. I completely agree that we want to minimize
the confusion and help to focus people to a central location. To that
end I've updated the ditamap.com site per JoAnn's suggestions, and as
soon as dita.xml.org goes online, I will remove any redundant content
and point people to the new location. Although much of the information
is available through the dita-users Yahoo group, that can be very
difficult to navigate and digest. Also, that only goes out to people "in
the know" .. people new to dita will appreciate seeing a simple list of
links for information and events. One of the reasons that I want to make
this available as soon as possible is to make people aware of the events
that are coming up, and to provide a means for others to make their
events more widely known.

As I've said, I am looking forward to working with you all on this
project, and think it's great that there are so many dedicated people
working towards a common goal.

Regards,

...scott