From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:53 AM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Cc: 'Greg Rundlett'; 'Peter Roden'
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] XML.org wiki analysis so far

XML.org DITA Editorial Board,

Just to keep you all in the loop, attached is a preliminary wiki evaluation report prepared by Greg Rundlett, web developer at
OASIS. We've narrowed down our focus to the first three wikis listed, and the staff will proceed to examine code and compare
features for those. At this point, we're favoring Drupal. Our goal is to have an initial implementation ready for review by next
Thursday, 3 Nov.

If anyone on the Editorial Board would like to participate in the wiki evaluation or provide suggestions, your input would be most
welcome. Please contact me directly.

Carol