From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:08 PM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA Editorial Board Meeting

When: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
Where: Web-ex conference site

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We will continue our discussion of the site design. Jerry Silver will provide the login information for the WebEx site.

Please review the topics for the area: DITA Community WIKI

News
Events
Best Practices
Specializations
Case Studies
Tools and Services
User Groups
Publications

Select two areas that you prefer. We'll make assignments at the meeting. Be prepared to write an introduction to the WIKI page you are assigned and describe the appropriate content for the page. We'll discuss these at a subsequent meeting.

Please add to my list of FACTOID Events for the December Home page

DITA Europe
STC France chapter presentation
LISA Zurich panel
Formation of the Central Texas DITA user group
Presentations at Tekom, XML 2005

Any others??
Look at the events on ditamap.com