   Re: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA Editorial Board Meeting

I've got a previously scheduled meeting at that time .. I am available
later in the day, but no need to reschedule for me. Feel free to assign
me to any available page .. I'd probably choose Tools, User Groups,
Events, Publications .. but will take whatever is available.

...scott