   RE: Knowledgeablebase Outline

Hello all,

Bruce and I had fun working through the spreadsheet to assign these documents to the different Knowledgebase categories. If we thought the documents should be applied to two different categories, we indicated it in a second column. We identified both the first level category and if it should be associated with a second level category also.

We found that some of the categories needed to be renamed and rearranged slightly. The proposed outline is below. Please let us know what you think and if you have further suggestions.

Once we have finalized the list of the articles, I can send a zip file of these articles to the various individuals responsible for these pages.

Thanks,

Jen

Jen Linton

Comtech Services, Inc.