   RE: [dita-fa-edboard] top-level organization

I created a DITA community page based on a recent message from Jerry.

It is a book page.
There are two pages under it:
 - case studies
 - creating specializations

The home page isn't editable, so I couldn't link it in (perhaps a good thing ...).

I was a bit confused as to:
 - where we'll be listing the forums, and
 - whether there's a distinction between a summary page (latest edited news) and a forum (latest news anyone cares to mention).

The book feature seems to work ... notice that Case studies and Creating specializations are listed as related pages on the bottom of the DITA community page. They're in alphabetic order by default. If we use weights, we can get them in an arbitrary order, but you have to fiddle with the weights one page at a time, it seems. Maybe we should alphabetize the topics in the left nav and, if we continue to have a list, in the parent page.

We need a place for a style guide. Would we do that sort of admin in another area? Not the Knowledgebase grouping?

Best wishes,

Bruce Esrig