From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 4:37 PM
To: 'dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org'
Subject: Editorial Board Bios and Photos

I've created a page for the Editorial Board bios at http://dita.xml.org/EditorialBoard.

At your earliest convenience, please post your bio (150-word max) by editing that page and inserting text in the proper alphabetical
order (by your last name).

The page will provide a list of all Editorial Board members by name, followed by the bios (similar to the format we use at
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/bod.php). This way, everyone's name will appear in first screen, and readers can scroll through the
bios.

If you are employed by an OASIS member company (Sponsor or Contributor) you should include a link to your company's web site within
your bio. Individual members of OASIS may reference their present and previous employers, but no links should be provided.

Eventually, it would be great to include photos on this page, but let's tackle that when we're further down the road with the site.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications