   Unable to attend conf call...

  • To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Unable to attend conf call...
  • From: Scott Prentice <sp@leximation.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:53:48 -0800

Hi...

Due to some last minute problems, I'm not able to attend the conf call
today.

Please let me know about the possibility of using a form to populate the
Products and Services pages .. I think this would allow us to provide
much more useful information since each product and service will likely
span multiple categories.

Thanks,

...scott