   Reminder about K-Base Content

I'd stuck this reminder in the Webex invitation, but it was buried at the bottom of the message so you may not have seen it.

If you've signed up to contribute content to the Knowledge Base, please try to submit your content before Thursday's meeting. We'd like to use the meeting to review the status of the Knowledge Base and finalize the navigation within this section.

Also up for discussion, a proposal to split the community section into "DITA Community Wiki" and "DITA Community Resources".  The former will feature Wiki-style collaboration and include Best Practices, Specializations, Case Studies, User Groups, and Enhancements.  This depends on our ability to implement Wiki-style pages in Drupal, something that is not certain at this point.  Community Resources will be lists and links entered through forms, and include News/Announcements, Events, Products/Services, Publications, Testimonials, and links to Forums.

Thanks,

Jerry

JERRY SILVER
Director, Product Management