   Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Product and Services input form layout .. isthis p

The two sample files show the form fields and checkboxes that I'm
thinking of right now. It would be good to be able to add more options
(checkboxes) as needed .. but this should be a good start. yes .. the
alpha list would be fine for now, assuming we will be able to do the
filtering eventually. If that's not feasible, we may want to rethink the
form.

...scott