From: Scott Prentice [mailto:sp@leximation.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 3:34 PM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] Book page vs. story...

We can talk more about this on the call, but I'm not sure I understand
why we're using "story" vs. "book pages" in the Dita Today area (or
anywhere that may have apparent "child" topics). This becomes an issue
for pages like "Products and Services" where the "Products" and
"Services" pages don't have the appropriate breadcrumbs to get back to
the parent topics. Yes .. it's easy enough to add links to the child
topics from the parent, but the other way isn't as easy, and from a
usability perspective it just seems inconsistent.

Thanks,

...scott